[View the story “Bernie Sanders and the People vs. The Oligarchy - Week of 6/15/15 ” on Storify]
It should go without saying that student debt is one of the most serious issues facing millennials in America today. Over three years ago, student debt levels soared past $1 trillion, representing 6 percent of the overall national debt and surpassing credit card debt as second highest form of consumer debt behind mortgages. It is […]
Almost two and a half years ago, low-wage workers from fast food restaurants did something that has never been seen in the labor history of the American service industry. They had the courage to walk off the job. In December 2012, a new group called Fast Food Forward, organized a strike of employees in non-unionized […]
There is gang violence occurring on the streets of New York. Not only in the projects but all over the city. No drive-by shootings, just snatch-and-grabs and stop and frisk. These street fighters don’t flash bandanas, just their badges. They aren’t buying their guns on the street but have them issued by the state. While […]
Where were you on New Years Day 2012? Sleeping after a long night of parties with friends? Drinking coffee (or alcohol) and enjoying the day off from work? While you took some time to relax and enjoy some time away from your everyday life, Obama was signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, known […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH