Oakland has become a police state, in direct violation of the First Amendment in the U.S. Constitution. This should not come as a surprise, as this is a city where in 2011, Oakland police used flash bang grenades and tear gas to disperse Occupy Oakland protesters: The man that was being carried away […]
When a College Town Becomes a Warzone: Scenes from Berkeley, CA
The uprising which was sparked by the police murders of Mike Brown and Eric Garner and subsequent non-indictments of Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo continued on Saturday, with marches and die-ins in Florida, California, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, and many other cities around the country. The most eventful action of the night was in […]
Workers Rising: Scenes from Thursday’s Low-Wage Worker Strikes
On November 29th, 2012: Around 200 workers walked out of McDonald’s, Burger Kings, Wendy’s, and other fast food establishments across New York City, demanding a $15 per hour, almost double the current minimum wage in the city. This bold action quickly inspired other low-wage workers around the country, and soon the strikes spread to Chicago, […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan