In my last piece, I wrote a bit about the compound issues affecting millennials-persistent un- and underemployment, indebtedness, poor long-term financial prospects, and the psychological fallout from all of the above. True, it was a bit of a downer, but such is the outlook for young Americans. How can this be, you might ask, since […]
Out of the Streets and into the Stores: Last Night’s NYC #EconomicShutdown Action | Eric Garner Protest
The fire of resistance continued to burn bright across the United States on Sunday, with sustained actions that demonstrate that the grand jury failures to indict Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo won’t be short-lived protests but rather, a power struggle which will continue until there is justice in America, if that is even still possible. […]
Workers Rising: Scenes from Thursday’s Low-Wage Worker Strikes
On November 29th, 2012: Around 200 workers walked out of McDonald’s, Burger Kings, Wendy’s, and other fast food establishments across New York City, demanding a $15 per hour, almost double the current minimum wage in the city. This bold action quickly inspired other low-wage workers around the country, and soon the strikes spread to Chicago, […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH