Sitting here in my apartment after a long week of work, I came across this article on Daily Kos titled “That 2012 Bernie Sanders Speech that Could Help Him Win in 2016.” After listening to the entire 25-minutes, I must admit, this is the best speech I have ever heard in politics, as Bernie explains […]
Almost two and a half years ago, low-wage workers from fast food restaurants did something that has never been seen in the labor history of the American service industry. They had the courage to walk off the job. In December 2012, a new group called Fast Food Forward, organized a strike of employees in non-unionized […]
Workers Rising: Scenes from Thursday’s Low-Wage Worker Strikes
On November 29th, 2012: Around 200 workers walked out of McDonald’s, Burger Kings, Wendy’s, and other fast food establishments across New York City, demanding a $15 per hour, almost double the current minimum wage in the city. This bold action quickly inspired other low-wage workers around the country, and soon the strikes spread to Chicago, […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan