There is gang violence occurring on the streets of New York. Not only in the projects but all over the city. No drive-by shootings, just snatch-and-grabs and stop and frisk. These street fighters don’t flash bandanas, just their badges. They aren’t buying their guns on the street but have them issued by the state. While […]
Since the protests began in Ferguson, MO on August 9th, the day of Mike Brown’s murder, social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have been used extensively by organizers. Much like other new protest movements and revolutions around the world, these networks facilitate information flow which transcend both spatial and temporal boundaries, spreading […]
Where were you on New Years Day 2012? Sleeping after a long night of parties with friends? Drinking coffee (or alcohol) and enjoying the day off from work? While you took some time to relax and enjoy some time away from your everyday life, Obama was signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, known […]
When a College Town Becomes a Warzone: Scenes from Berkeley, CA
The uprising which was sparked by the police murders of Mike Brown and Eric Garner and subsequent non-indictments of Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo continued on Saturday, with marches and die-ins in Florida, California, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, and many other cities around the country. The most eventful action of the night was in […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH