Just two days after the #PaddleInSeattle kayaktavists took the the water surrounding Shell’s flotilla, the fight against arctic drilling continued. Hundreds of activists woke up early to march to the Port of Seattle, where they blocked both entrances to Terminal 5, effectively stopping workers from arriving for the morning shift. The climate activists followed with […]
A coalition of hundreds of activists and tribal leaders took to Kayaks and Canoes, surrounding the Polar Pioneer, an oil rig which arrived Thursday in the Port of Seattle and will be used by Shell to drill in the Arctic. Just six days ago, President Obama approved drilling in the arctic, proving that all of his […]
HILLARY CLINTON “The science of climate change is unforgiving, no matter what the deniers may say. Sea levels are rising; ice caps are melting; storms, droughts and wildfires are wreaking havoc…If we act decisively now we can still head off the most catastrophic consequences.” [source] The former first lady has a full understanding the science […]
A Letter to the Silent Majority
I posted the below post to my old blog David Robin Sociology a few months ago in preparation for the People’s Climate March in September. In the spirit of continued climate in-action, I decided to re-post it: I am writing this letter to you. Not those who already take the streets chanting ‘What do we want? […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH