This might sound like a crazy concept, but if you have even a basic knowledge of New York State politics, you will understand where I am coming from. If not, you might think I’m insane, and you might be correct. But it is my opinion that the city that never sleeps, with it’s unique political […]
The movement for a $15 per hour minimum wage which began in New York City in 2012 has exploded, attaining victories in cities throughout the country. Just the latest proof that direct action does indeed get the goods, is Los Angeles, Where the city council voted 14-to-1 on Tuesday to gradually raise the minimum wage […]
In my last piece, I wrote a bit about the compound issues affecting millennials-persistent un- and underemployment, indebtedness, poor long-term financial prospects, and the psychological fallout from all of the above. True, it was a bit of a downer, but such is the outlook for young Americans. How can this be, you might ask, since […]
Almost two and a half years ago, low-wage workers from fast food restaurants did something that has never been seen in the labor history of the American service industry. They had the courage to walk off the job. In December 2012, a new group called Fast Food Forward, organized a strike of employees in non-unionized […]
Since the protests began in Ferguson, MO on August 9th, the day of Mike Brown’s murder, social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have been used extensively by organizers. Much like other new protest movements and revolutions around the world, these networks facilitate information flow which transcend both spatial and temporal boundaries, spreading […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH