Sitting here in my apartment after a long week of work, I came across this article on Daily Kos titled “That 2012 Bernie Sanders Speech that Could Help Him Win in 2016.” After listening to the entire 25-minutes, I must admit, this is the best speech I have ever heard in politics, as Bernie explains […]
Millennials just can’t catch a break.
Almost two and a half years ago, low-wage workers from fast food restaurants did something that has never been seen in the labor history of the American service industry. They had the courage to walk off the job. In December 2012, a new group called Fast Food Forward, organized a strike of employees in non-unionized […]
Out of the Streets and into the Stores: Last Night’s NYC #EconomicShutdown Action | Eric Garner Protest
The fire of resistance continued to burn bright across the United States on Sunday, with sustained actions that demonstrate that the grand jury failures to indict Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo won’t be short-lived protests but rather, a power struggle which will continue until there is justice in America, if that is even still possible. […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH