In countless speeches during Barack Obama’s tenure as President, he has invoked why climate change is a grave challenge that we must address immediately. For instance, in a May 2014 interview with Al Roker, he said “This is not some distant problem of the future. This is a problem that is affecting Americans right now. […]
Just two days after the #PaddleInSeattle kayaktavists took the the water surrounding Shell’s flotilla, the fight against arctic drilling continued. Hundreds of activists woke up early to march to the Port of Seattle, where they blocked both entrances to Terminal 5, effectively stopping workers from arriving for the morning shift. The climate activists followed with […]
A coalition of hundreds of activists and tribal leaders took to Kayaks and Canoes, surrounding the Polar Pioneer, an oil rig which arrived Thursday in the Port of Seattle and will be used by Shell to drill in the Arctic. Just six days ago, President Obama approved drilling in the arctic, proving that all of his […]
Out of the Streets and into the Stores: Last Night’s NYC #EconomicShutdown Action | Eric Garner Protest
The fire of resistance continued to burn bright across the United States on Sunday, with sustained actions that demonstrate that the grand jury failures to indict Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo won’t be short-lived protests but rather, a power struggle which will continue until there is justice in America, if that is even still possible. […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH