A few weeks ago, activists with Black Lives Matter surprised the attendees of Netroots Nation, completely hijacking the Presidential town hall between Martin O’Malley and Bernie Sanders with chants including “Say My Name” and “If I Die in Police Custody”. Tia Oso, from the National Coordinator for Black Immigration Network, and Patrisse Cullors, one of […]
Another day, another complete failure of the justice system. Another hashtag we shouldn’t have to use. This time his name was Tony Robinson. In March, Officer Matt Kenny was responding to a report of someone acting erratically, and entered an apartment where Tony Robinson was living with two friends. According to both the officer, and […]
Out of the Streets and into the Stores: Last Night’s NYC #EconomicShutdown Action | Eric Garner Protest
The fire of resistance continued to burn bright across the United States on Sunday, with sustained actions that demonstrate that the grand jury failures to indict Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo won’t be short-lived protests but rather, a power struggle which will continue until there is justice in America, if that is even still possible. […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH