Just one year ago today, Eric Garner was murdered by the NYPD. Even though the incident was fully recorded, only the cameraman, Ramsey Orta was arrested and is consistently harassed by officers. Daniel Pantaleo has not even been fired and there has been no trial. There will never be justice for Eric Garner, so there cannot […]
There is gang violence occurring on the streets of New York. Not only in the projects but all over the city. No drive-by shootings, just snatch-and-grabs and stop and frisk. These street fighters don’t flash bandanas, just their badges. They aren’t buying their guns on the street but have them issued by the state. While […]
Out of the Streets and into the Stores: Last Night’s NYC #EconomicShutdown Action | Eric Garner Protest
The fire of resistance continued to burn bright across the United States on Sunday, with sustained actions that demonstrate that the grand jury failures to indict Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo won’t be short-lived protests but rather, a power struggle which will continue until there is justice in America, if that is even still possible. […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH