About David Robin
First and foremost, I'm an activist in solidarity with oppressed people around the world. Also the co-founder of Angry Millennials, because the anger of our generation is justified. During the day, I'm a Social Media Manager/Office Manager/Accounting/Everything for an energy storage start-up. On the side, I'm a social media consultant currently doing volunteer work with GreenHome NYC and the People for Bernie Sanders. I do have an MA in Sociology from The New School, and the debt burden will effect me for the rest of my life.
Welcome To The Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (9)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (5)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (20)
- CLASS WAR (7)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- PROTEST IS BEAUTIFUL (13)
- RISING TIDE (7)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (4)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (8)
- Uncategorized (19)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (5)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (9)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy - Week of 7/5/2015
- Why NYC Should Secede from New York State
- The Deck Is Stacked: The Rules Have to Change
- One-Star: Yelp Reviews from Students of the Art Institutes
- Tweeting From the Barricades: The People's Climate March and Twitter
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. The Oligarchy - Week of 6/28/15
- The For-Profit Failure of Art Institutes: Stories from Students, Teachers, and Admissions Staff