About David Robin
First and foremost, I'm an activist in solidarity with oppressed people around the world. Also the co-founder of Angry Millennials, because the anger of our generation is justified. During the day, I'm a Social Media Manager and Office Manager for an energy storage start-up. On the side, I'm a social media consultant. You can check out my work at: DRsocialmedia.me. I have an MA in Sociology from The New School, and the debt burden will effect me for the rest of my life.
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (16)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (25)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (20)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (8)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (21)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- #BlackoutAmerica: The Movement Lives
- My Ai Story: The Art Institutes of NYC
- Debt Burden: Stories from the Art Institutes
- Debt Collective's Message for NASFAA: Education Must Be Free!