A few weeks ago, activists with Black Lives Matter surprised the attendees of Netroots Nation, completely hijacking the Presidential town hall between Martin O’Malley and Bernie Sanders with chants including “Say My Name” and “If I Die in Police Custody”. Tia Oso, from the National Coordinator for Black Immigration Network, and Patrisse Cullors, one of […]
This story was sent to us by Jacob Helms, who attended the Art Institutes Online to pursue his dream of being a video game designer. If you are an Art Institutes student or alumni, please join I Am Ai on Facebook, we are building a movement for loan forgiveness! Also, be sure to check out […]
[View the story “Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/26/2015″ on Storify]
[View the story “Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/19/2015″ on Storify]
Hillary Clinton is no stranger to big ticket donors, but her recent FEC filings have revealed ties to the oil and gas industry that should have die-hard supporters and environmentalists taking a second look.
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- The Human Face of the Art Institutes Scam