Where were you on New Years Day 2012? Sleeping after a long night of parties with friends? Drinking coffee (or alcohol) and enjoying the day off from work? While you took some time to relax and enjoy some time away from your everyday life, Obama was signing the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, known […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH
15 Now 2016 election activism Akai Gurley Art Institutes Bernie Sanders Black Lives Matter Cleveland climate change direct action economics environment Eric Garner Ferguson Fight For 15 fracking global warming hashtags I Can't Breathe inequality Mike Brown millennials Minimum Wage New York New York Times NYC NYPD Oakland obama occupy ows Peoples Climate March police police brutality politics protest racism seattle SEIU social media sociology student debt Tamir Rice twitter US