Hillary Clinton is no stranger to big ticket donors, but her recent FEC filings have revealed ties to the oil and gas industry that should have die-hard supporters and environmentalists taking a second look.
My fellow American’s, our beloved country is at a crossroads. Do we Remain loyal to the Corporate American Royalty?Or, do we reclaim America in the name of, “We The People”? My name is Drunk George Washington, and I choose Revolution. This post and all those to follow will serve to inspire and guide the anger […]
Hillary Clinton is a populist, a true defender of middle- and lower-class Americans-or at least that’s what her overproduced campaign would like you to believe.
The movement for a $15 per hour minimum wage which began in New York City in 2012 has exploded, attaining victories in cities throughout the country. Just the latest proof that direct action does indeed get the goods, is Los Angeles, Where the city council voted 14-to-1 on Tuesday to gradually raise the minimum wage […]
Today we launch the Angry Millenials Burn Unit; to honor those tweets most in-touch with reality, and bring first-degree burns to the rest of the ignorant sheeple! First up, an honorable mention: Damn straight Shane. BPD: 98 officers hurt so far. #Baltimore — Tim Pool (@Timcast) April 30, 2015 Aw. Such a tragedy. Did all […]
Welcome to the Fight
We are young. We are loud. We are angry.
And we're fighting back.
We are Angry Millennials.
Want to make your voice heard?
Check out the "submissions" link above and join us on social media!
- #FeelTheBern (14)
- ABOLISH ALL PORK (7)
- ANGRY RANTS (6)
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (1)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (23)
- CLASS WAR (9)
- FEED THE TROLL (3)
- RESISTANCE IS BEAUTIFUL (18)
- RISING TIDE (10)
- THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH (2)
- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (5)
- THIS IS NOT A DEBATE (13)
- Uncategorized (20)
- WE'RE WORTH MORE (9)
- WE'VE BEEN ROBBED (13)
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 8/2/2015
- #UnitedWeFight: One Year Since Mike Brown's Murder
- Bernie Sanders and the People vs. the Oligarchy – Week of 7/12/2015
- The Republican War on the Clean Power Plan
- #ShellNo: The Battle to Save the Arctic Continues
- LIVE: The First #GOPDebate in Cleveland, OH